Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K66009 SEO MIN KYO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K66009 SEO MIN KYO [4]

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-22 11:04:20    조회: 9,289회    댓글: 4

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in CIA last January 6th at 3am. For me, it was very special. And I think I am brave enough. I didn't miss my Parents and I think it was just an imagination. And I really like my roommates so much. I made many friends, so I was very happy. It's because I think it's not an easy chance for me. So I choose this English Camp. And I also want to grow my independence and I want to have more self-confidence. I also like traveling abroad and I want to communicate with foreign people. My first friend is Jiyoon her English name is Chloe in Korea airport I meet her. She is very kind and cute. So I like her and she likes me too. I'm very glad to meet her. I want to see her again in Korea. Activity with my best friend. I have best older sister in CIA. I went to water park with her. It was very exciting and shopping together, it was very interesting. I want and I must meet her again. First is self confidence in terms of English language. When i was young I can't speak English well. But now I can speak English because of CIA. Second when I grow up I want to live in other country, so i should grow my independence. No, I want another English camp. I want a variety experience. When I grow up or after a year I will go U.S.A and go there U.S.A School. I think it will be a good experience and a wonderful memory in my life.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550801051_4381.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.