Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K66003 SEO MIN KYUNG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K66003 SEO MIN KYUNG [1]

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-22 10:49:40    조회: 2,858회    댓글: 1

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello! My name is Seo Min Kyung. My English name is Ann. I’m 14 years old. I live in Korea. I’m going to share my CIA camp experiences today. I arrived here in the Philippines last January 6,2019 at 1 am. At first, I was very scared and I already missed my family. Because it was my first time going to a far place to study without my family. I thought that there would be bad people in the camp but I was wrong. The staffs are very kind to me and also my teachers. I was very excited to study and meet new friends here in the camp. I joined this camp to speak English better and improved it. I used to study grammar in Korea but I’m still concerned of my diction. Also, I want to have an amazing experience here in the camp. I also want to explore more about myself and what I can do that I haven’t discovered yet. I also want to get out of my comfort zone and would like to try new things that can improve myself. I also want to meet new friends. I came in this camp with Dana. She was my first friend here in CIA. We were best of friends since we were 7 years old. I trust her with all of my secrets and also her with me. Dana was always there for me whenever I needed help or when I had problems here in the camp. As time goes by, I met new friends but Dana was still the best. I had many memorable experiences here in CIA camp but the best one was the ocean or sea activity. Because I haven’t ride on a banana boat. It is because my younger sister is still young and we have to be together always. If there is a chance, I want to go back there together with my family and ride a banana boat all together. And I think my younger sister is already grown up at that time so she can already ride the banana boat. There are a lot of things that I’ve learned in CIA English camp. First, I learned how to speak English well which is my ultimate reason why I went here. Second, I had improved my diction and my English speaking skills. I learned more about the correct grammar of my English skills. Third, I had discovered a lot of things about myself that I had never known. I learned being independent and took care of myself. I became a very happy girl because my family supported me in this camp and they are always there for me and love me. I came here because of my family and I’m very thankful to them. But if you are going to ask me if I want to join CIA camp again, my answer is no. Because even though I enjoyed a lot here, there were many hard times for me. Honestly, I wanted to stop my camp and go back to Korea because I missed my family so much. I thought that I’m going to be crazy. But after all, it was a great and amazing experience. This camp is already enough for me because I had learned a lot. Thank you.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550800166_5514.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.