Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8023 RI CHAE WON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8023 RI CHAE WON [5]

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 21:49:44    조회: 4,442회    댓글: 5

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

All the way from Korea, I arrived in the Philippines last December 24, 2018, it was Christmas Eve that time. I felt alone because I don't have friends yet, and I missed my family already. My family only sends me here to the Philippines alone, because my sisters don't like to study English. Upon arriving to the airport, CIA people were already there, they welcomed us, they look tired, they must have been waiting there for hours. It was dawn that time and we directly went to the camp site to take some rest. CIA winter camp was great, I felt happy to be part of this program. But I was sad because I haven't had a friend yet. I went to my room and arrange some of my staff, I linger around the hotel and notice some of the students playing, maybe if only I had friends right now probably were already playing also. I returned back to the villa and directly went to my room, my roommates were also there, I finally got to meet them. I join CIA Camp because I want to learn English and use it to my dream job someday, because I also wanted to be a teacher. My family supports me with my dream that's why they send me here. I came up with a thought that someday I can finally fulfill my dream. CIA Camp will help me through this journey and I will be forever glad for this moment. I've met my very first friends; Lucy and Daisy. The three of us stays in the same villa, we felt great because we will be going to spend the entire weeks together. We talked a lot about many things and we shared some of our secrets together. My loneliness started to get eased as finally I had someone around and I don't feel alone anymore. I will always have remembered the moment and the fun here in CIA Camp. Most of my memorable experiences are those that happened in the water, I always loved swimming so water activities were my top most enjoyable experiences. CIA Camp let us go to different historical places, it was fun and I learned a lot in our tour. Every places we went, I kept with me a souvenir so that I will forever remember the place. Aside from speaking and comprehending English of course, making friends takes part of my learning, I was able to interact with the other students and got to express myself confidently. My teachers were friendly and approachable, they always attracts good vibes, so as their student I also got to adopt that kind of spirit that made me become positive all the time. CIA English Camp is great, but even though I have friends, I still misses my family so much and it’s like every day I am suffering from it. This winter camp I probably think my weeks of staying here is too long, that it made me wonder why I came her in the first place. It’s not that I don’t like CIA, it’s just that I misses them so much and the feeling of I couldn’t get to see them makes me feel really sad. Maybe if it’s just a shorter time then I can endure, definitely

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550753360_2864.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.