Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K6044 LEE SOL JI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K6044 LEE SOL JI [2]

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 19:00:44    조회: 3,005회    댓글: 2

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on December 23, 2018. I took an airplane for 4 hours. I arrived in Mactan International Airport. Mactan International Airport was very clean. In airport, there was many people there almost are Filipinos. I was very nervous because I lived in other country which is Philippines. I feel so scary because it was my first time. I already missed my family because they are far from me. I feel sad because I can't use my phone. And the best feeling I am so excited for my class My mother recommended me to join CIA Camp. Cebu International Academy helps me a lot. I want to be good at speaking English because someday I will teach English because my dream is to become teacher soon. I want to socialized other people. I want to be independent. My first friends are Victoria and Dorothy. They are twins they are both beautiful. We always study together. Our friendship developed because of we are in the same villa. They are both kind. My memorable experience was my first shopping day because I feel so happy on that day. Second we went to JPark the place was very nice. Third was in Papakits it is very fun and scary. Forth was riding edge coaster it was very scary. Last was in Plantation Bay the place was very big and I enjoyed a lot there. I've learned how to speak English. I always talked with my English teacher so I can speak English better than before I study in CIA Camp. I've learned writing skills I always write my diary because writing diary is one of the things that can help me to enhance my writing skills. I've also learned listening and reading here in CIA. I've learned how to be independent person too. I want to join CIA again because it was very fun. I've learned many things and I've met many good people because of CIA Camp. I can speak well using English language, listening, writing and reading. If I've join CIA camp again my English skills will get better. CIA Camp helps to improve my English skills. 4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550743234_7792.jpg 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.